Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Barrett and I'm a PC

Everyone has seen the commercials with the Mac and PC having a conversation of some sort, eventually ending with some kind of downplay on having a PC. Usually, it has something to do with how Macs are SO simple to use and all the "Cool" things they can do. The truth is, any idiot can figure out how to use a PC in no time. What you normally don't hear about is how you pay double for a Mac only to receive no programs that you will actually need for the real world and compatibility issues with 95% of the rest of the world that was smart enough to buy a PC. But its ok, you can go make a video to make yourself feel better.

Here are a few videos to counter what you've seen so far: http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/get-a-pc-ads. I must admit, these are a bit over the top and not necessarily applicable, but there is a bit of truth to them, and they're funny.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Mac's are way over priced for little to no advantages. You can build a PC 5x times faster for less money. I am a PC and will never be a MAC. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also have to agree that PC is better than MAC. All my friends have MAC's so I get the constant explaination of why I should get rid of my PC for a MAC. Although, there are some good features that a MAC has that are good. Notice I said "a few"...I have had my computer crash quite a few times over the last year and MAC's are better why it comes to that aspect. Other than that I would continue to buy a PC and not a MAC.

    ReplyDelete